What is SEIS equity investment scheme? SEIS is a government scheme designed to help young companies raise money when they start to trade and grow with the aim of providing a boost to economic growth in the UK. The way…
Recent and ongoing changes with the way that buy-to-let property is taxed have caused many landlords to consider transferring ownership of their properties from themselves to limited companies. Every landlord and every landlord portfolio is different, so this is one…
[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_xok_Izgj4[/embedyt] No matter how the Brexit negotiations turn out, successive Budgets and announcements from the government have been focused on helping companies innovate through research and development. Launched in 2000, the research and development tax credits offer substantial relief…
- The Tax Evasion Penalties All UK Businesses Should Know
- What Is the R&D Tax Credit and How Can You Claim?
- How Adhering To Making Tax Digital Can Help Boost Business Success
- What Are The Most Common Accounting Problems In A “Making Tax Digital World” Business Owners Face?
- 12 Questions About Making Tax Digital that Every Business Owner Should Ask