Any person or company can apply for a winding-up petition to close a business whose debts have become too big and/or unmanageable. If you’ve been issued with a winding-up petition or you are thinking about issuing one against a company…
If you’re thinking about starting out as a contractor, then you will be faced with a tough decision. Should you go with an umbrella company, or start your own limited company? Naturally, the answer will depend on your individual circumstances….
Many companies like to start at lower price points than their competitors when they first begin rolling out their products or services. This is completely normal, but it’s often a tactic that stops you from achieving the levels of profitability…
- The Tax Evasion Penalties All UK Businesses Should Know
- What Is the R&D Tax Credit and How Can You Claim?
- How Adhering To Making Tax Digital Can Help Boost Business Success
- What Are The Most Common Accounting Problems In A “Making Tax Digital World” Business Owners Face?
- 12 Questions About Making Tax Digital that Every Business Owner Should Ask