Hiring your first sales representative is a big decision for any company. It can have consequences both good and bad so it’s important to know what your business stands to lose or gain, hypothetically, by taking such a step. You…
Recent and ongoing changes with the way that buy-to-let property is taxed have caused many landlords to consider transferring ownership of their properties from themselves to limited companies. Every landlord and every landlord portfolio is different, so this is one…
You will have no doubt heard about HM Revenue and Customs’ ongoing efforts to crack down hard on tax evasion over the last decade. Also, in recent years, HMRC have employed an ‘iron fist in a velvet glove’ approach for…
- The Tax Evasion Penalties All UK Businesses Should Know
- What Is the R&D Tax Credit and How Can You Claim?
- How Adhering To Making Tax Digital Can Help Boost Business Success
- What Are The Most Common Accounting Problems In A “Making Tax Digital World” Business Owners Face?
- 12 Questions About Making Tax Digital that Every Business Owner Should Ask